1. PDF Printer:
2. What is CMYK or Process Color Printing?
3. What is RGB Color Space?
4. Acrobat Reader:
5. MS Office alternative:
Tips & Tricks
1. Become a fan of PrintingonPaper on Facebook. Get info about new products, specials, and more.
2. I got an invatation to post an add on Thumbtack, and it seems to be a nice way to advertise my business services.
3. When using Design Your Own create your login first, then remember to save your layout. Once finished and ready to order, select the option to save for later use.
4. When setting up artwork for printing, make sure it is either vector art, or if using raster art (jpg, tiff…) at least 300 dpi at the size it will be used.
5. When creating a pdf for printing, include .125″ bleed, and crop marks with .125″ offset. Do not include things like bleed marks, register marks, or color bars.